PICTURES OF CADEN (Newest at bottom.)

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Due May 25th

I can't wait for my son to be born. My wife is now 32 weeks pregnant. She went to the doctor 2 days ago and her belly grew 10 inches in 2 weeks.

Once you hit a certain point in pregnancy, your belly is supposed to measure about the same in inches as you are weeks along.

Two weeks ago my wife had her checkup and she 30 inches at 30 weeks.

Two days ago she went in and she measured 40 inches as 32 weeks!!! His heartbeat was 136 bpm and my wife's blood pressure was 110/60.

So, both my wife and her doctor were shocked. Her doctor thinks that he may be breached, so they scheduled an ultrasound for today.

We'll hopefully be able to find out if he is breached and his approximate weight. The way it sounds, he may be coming earlier than May 25th.

No comments: