PICTURES OF CADEN (Newest at bottom.)

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Bottle Battle

Now, everybody knows that it has been and will continue to be a battle for Caden to drink all of his bottle. That is the reason for the feeding tube.

Caden is up to 160 mL per bottle 5 times a day. Roughly 30 mL is 1 ounce. So, he is up to 5 1/3 ounces.

Yesterday, Caden took 100 mL of his bottle, then the next feeding he took 105 mL. I was so happy to see that he took the 100 mL, that was the most that he's ever taken. Then, he took the 105 mL, and then that was the most he'd ever taken.

Holly just called me and informed me that he took all 160 mL of his bottle. So, needless to say, this makes us very happy and proud of him.

Once he can do that for all of his feedings, he can get rid of his feeding tube.

As usual, keep praying. Our prayers are being answered.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I also have a blog for my son, Caden. Take a look:

http://www.CadensCastle.com/

Children are wonderful, aren't they?

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for Caden and his mommy and daddy!!! He is doing so good...I helped take care of Caden while he was in the hospital so it means so much that I am able to get on here and see his wonderful progress! I wish you all the best. My prayers are with you!!!

~God Bless