PICTURES OF CADEN (Newest at bottom.)

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Christmas Officially Over...

Christmas is officially over, but Caden hasn't had all of his "Christmas.'" We haven't had Christmas at Grandma Sharen's yet.

Caden is making out like a bandit this year. I think he has already received more toys than I got in the first 5 years of my life.

Caden has got everything from his first Teddy bear (with his name on it), to a book subscription until he is 5 years old, to a turtle that he can pull that teaches him colors, to a drum that teaches letters and numbers, to...

The list goes on, but I'm sure you don't want to read just that.

Starting on Christmas Eve, Caden was sitting up on his own. We sat him down at Holly's aunt's house so that everybody could open up their gifts, and he wanted to sit all by himself. And he did it!!! I'd say he sat there a good 20 minutes before he moved to much for his muscles to control.

Since then (I'm writing like it was a month ago or something), he has sat up for about 20 minutes by his self every day. He really likes sitting up; as some already know. Pretty soon he'll be able to sit up by his self, and keep him self up for longer amounts of time.

I'm so proud of my little boy.




Until Next time, I continue to ask for and thank you for your prayers.

No comments: