PICTURES OF CADEN (Newest at bottom.)

Friday, January 6, 2006

A Couple Developments

Holly called me around a quarter to noon today, "Caden rolled over!!"

She said that he just went for it, and he made it over. When he tries normally, he doesn't quite get his arm out of the way. But, today he did. I'm so proud of my strong little boy.

The next thing we need to work on is getting his arm strength up.

Speaking of arm strength; I need to get to the other development. Caden will hold his bottle on his own. Sometime last weekend, I think Saturday he did it for the first time.

When we feed him, we hold the bottle to him so that he'll get the recognition of, "Oh, a bottle. I must be getting fed." He has got that concept down to a 'T.' He has followed the bottle for a while now, but he has been reaching for his bottle for around a month.

I decided to let him take the bottle. He took it right away, and put it in his mouth. He ended up taking 4 ounces from a 6 ounce bottle. I was so proud. Then on his next bottle, he finished it.

He holds his bottle for most of his feedings now. At 5AM, he is not really even awake, so he doesn't hold it then. And sometimes on his bottle before bed he doesn't, but otherwise, we let him do it. He goes until he finishes, gets tired of holding the bottle, or just plays so much that he is making a mess or will take a really long time.



Until Next time, I continue to ask for and thank you for your prayers.

No comments: