PICTURES OF CADEN (Newest at bottom.)

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Caden Stands!!!

We were at the mall and we Holly decided that she wanted to put Caden in one of the moving vehicles for kids. She decided that she wanted to put him in the steamroller.

At first, he looked at me like, "What are you doing?" After a he got a hold of the wheel. He didn't care.

We put the quarters in and Grandma Debbie stood behind it with her arms through the back to make sure he stayed still. She moved away when he started to scoot forward.

I took a couple of pictures, but wanted some from the side too. So, I moved to the side, and he was standing there playing with the wheel. And I do mean "standing" in the literal sense. I couldn't believe my eyes. Both mommy and grandma were just as excited and surprised as I was.

He stood for a good 30 seconds before turning to the Bob the Builder next to him, then to me when he started to cry. So, I had to pick him up of course.

To see the other pictures, you do have to visit his website: http://caden.vermule.com. Then click on "Photo Collections" link.




Until Next time, I continue to ask for and thank you for your prayers.

No comments: