PICTURES OF CADEN (Newest at bottom.)

Thursday, July 26, 2007

A Long Time Gone...

Sorry that I haven't posted anything. There really hasn't been much to say. That's why I haven't posted.

As I write this, Holly calls me and tells me that Caden walked out of the bathroom his self. She had him in the bathroom downstairs where the changing table is. She changed his diaper and set him down on his feet. She told him to go in the play area expecting him to sit and then scoot on his butt or start crawling. He walked to the door, pushed it open, and then took a few more steps before he sat.

She calls me again and he walked from the couch to the TV. That is a good 15 feet or so. He was on the couch eating his afternoon snack and he had finished. He got off of the couch and was standing. So, she told him to "Go get Alyssa." Then he walked all the way across the room to Alyssa (his cousin).

I will be posting some pictures later today or tomorrow, so keep a lookout.




Until Next time, I continue to ask for and thank you for your prayers.

No comments: