PICTURES OF CADEN (Newest at bottom.)

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Crying...

I started crying while I was looking into my son's room. I was looking at his bed, toys and the other things that we have for him, and I just couldn't believe that I am going to be a father.

It is hitting home more and more as time goes on, but I already know that nothing will compare to the first moments when I hear him cry and get to see him. I'm going to hold him and I know that when I do, I'll never want to let him go.

I already know that if I've done anything in my life worth bragging about, or that I should be proud of, he is it. I just hope that I'm as good as a father as my own is, and as everybody says that I can be.

Luke 1:14 - And thou shalt have joy and gladness; and many shall rejoice at his birth.

No comments: