PICTURES OF CADEN (Newest at bottom.)

Sunday, April 24, 2005

The Second Shower

It went really well. My wife loved it. Her friend Rachel gave the shower and she went all out. She gave out some good door prizes and such. One of the prizes was a new crock pot. So she did awesome.

She had all kinds of food, mints, cake, a "diaper cake" (not edible), make-shift binky's (made from life savers, gingerbread frosting, and a jelly bean), miniature bottles filled with nuts and mints, and a nice punch.

Not everybody that RSVPed showed up, but you can't expect everybody to be feeling well, or not have something more important come up.

We recieved a bunch of blankets (bought and homemade), a LOT of diapers, a couple of clothes baskets for him, some clothes (not too many, which is mostly what we recieved during the first shower), bottles, a couple toys and stuffed animals, and some gift certificates and cash.

At one point, they said that I was coming, and Rachel's younger daughter and Tara's twins (a friend of my wife's) ran to the window and were looking for me. They said that they sat at the window for like 5 or 10 minutes. I think the kids like me, what about you?

No comments: