PICTURES OF CADEN (Newest at bottom.)

Friday, November 11, 2005

I'm so proud...

I took Caden to the doctor yesterday. Both Holly and myself had butterflies in our stomachs because we were so curious as to see his new weight.

As you know, Caden had a feeding tube in and decided to pull it out about 4 weeks ago, and this appointment was not only his 6 month appointment and flu shot appointment, but it was to determine if he was gaining enough weight on just what he was taking out of the bottle.

Well, he weighed in at 16 lbs. 7 oz.!!! He is also now 27 inches long. For weight, he is holding steady at about the 30th percentile. But for his height, he jumped up to the 75th percentile!!! If he keeps this up, he is going to be a tall boy.

The doctor was so happy with the progress that he is making. He is sitting up with minimal support, he is taking at an average of 5 oz. a day by bottle, he is talking to us, playing "games" with us, playing with toys now more than ever.

Going back to the "games," he has this new thing. He shakes his head "no" and waits for us to do it. And then when we do it, he laughs and does it again. It is so cute, I hope to get it on video and upload it soon so that those not local can see it.

I also have a bunch of pictures to upload. I am going to upload some photos today that we got taken professionally.

From the move into the new house, I have yet to set up the computer. Even when I do, I have to find a power source. The corner that is "perfect" for the computer and desk has no outlet. So, for now, I have to find a way to run an extension cord so that it does not pose as a hazard to the kids.



Until Next time, I continue to ask for and thank you for your prayers.

No comments: