PICTURES OF CADEN (Newest at bottom.)

Wednesday, November 2, 2005

The crib

We finally broke down and put Caden to sleep in his crib last night. When we decided to do it, Holly almost cried, but she did fine. Even I thought that she would be the one checking in on him.

Nope.


  • 1:30AM - I thought I heard him, so I checked on him. And he was fine.

  • 2:00AM - He was kicking a little, so I looked in. This time I think he was trying to kick off his covers; as both he and his mother love to do.

  • 2:30AM or 3:00AM - I thought I heard something outside, so I looked around, but didn't find anything, so I decided to check on him again.


Am I horrible or what?

Except for me getting up, he did great. He slept there all night and seemed comfortable. He was so comfortable that he didn't want to wake up this morning.



Until Next time, I continue to ask for and thank you for your prayers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL! You're funny! Caden slept well, but how about you?! I know its hard putting them in hiscrib for the first time. It took me about a month to get used to Tyler sleeping in his own room.

Congrats on the milestone. Its better to get that one over with before they realize they'd rather be in your room anyhow!
-Angie