PICTURES OF CADEN (Newest at bottom.)

Thursday, February 2, 2006

A Night of Turmoil

Last night I woke up several times to try to suction Caden's nose out. He hated it and cryed out to let me know. This woke up mommy. One time when I was trying to suction, he thrust forward and his nose bled a little, but it stopped quickly.

Then we noticed that he was really congested and had a little bit of a cough. We tried several things to soothe him including Vicks BabyRub, Children's Tylenol, & holding him.

He eventually calmed down and was breathing better. We put him back to bed and went to sleep. When we woke up at 6:30 AM to give him his first bottle, Holly decided that he needed to be seen by the doctor. Not wanting me to take anymore time off, she called her daycare parents and told them that she had to have the day off to take Caden to the doctor.



Until Next time, I continue to ask for and thank you for your prayers.

No comments: