PICTURES OF CADEN (Newest at bottom.)

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Miles of Smiles

When I came home, I found out that my wife had put Caden in his crib for the first time. I looked in on him, and he looked so comfortable. (Picture to come.) I left him in the crib after she left for work and kept checking on him to make sure that he was alright.

I heard him fussing a little bit, so I went to check on him. He was awake. So, I called out his name and he smiled. He looked at me as I moved closer and he smiled some more. His smile just melts my heart.

Even though the Lord chose to burden us with Caden's disability, he also chose to bless us with a beautiful baby boy that is so sweet. Now that we have him, my wife and I don't know what we'd do without him. I know that we are exhausted from everything, but he is completely worth it. I know my wife agrees with me on that.

No comments: